The NSW Government has issued guidelines allowing people to go outside and exercise. Any form of exercise is to be undertaken in compliance with the Public Health Orders.
Please note that each player and spectator is required to sign in using the QR Code provided at the venue. Our number one priority is to keep everyone safe so we appreciate everyone following the new measures to ensure we are looking after you and our team’s safety while you use the facilities during these uncertain times.
The Social Crew COVID Protocols
- All players, scorers, coaches etc. MUST sign in using the QR code at the competition management area or on the scoresheets
- Do not bring spectators with you unless necessary
- Do not shake hands with your teammates or opposing team at any time during or after the match
- Always adhere to social distancing when possible
- Obey instructions from the COVID safety officer walking around the venue during competition
- Employ your own personal hygiene practices; maintain social distancing, use the hand sanitizer provided, stay at home if you do not feel well
Again, thank you for your support and understanding.
The Social Crew